Thursday, April 1, 2010

Post Trois

Webcomics!
Because I love good webcomics, I thought I would make a post about a few of my favorites.

Ctrl+Alt+Del!
Now Ctrl+Alt+Delete is one of the more popular webcomics these days, and it's also one of my favorites. It's a gaming webcomic, so if you like reading about games and like webcomics, you should like it too.

Schlock Mercenary
Schlock mercenary is a slightly less well-known webcomic about Schlock, a carbosilicate amorph type of alien, and the adventures of the mercenary company he decides to join. It's a daily webcomic (since early 2000), so there's plenty to read through. If you like sci-fi and webcomics, it's a must.

Questionable Content
Questionable Content is about an young indie guy, his friends, and their relationships. It's got a large library, the writing is pretty good, and it doesn't take that long for the art to get to a pretty nice level. I like it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment